Im SORRY Im bad

and I know I cant take it back


10:30 PM

17 May 2010

Yea Yea Yea~ I know, it's been 3 whole months that i've last updated my blog.
I know i should have blogged more... But must understand, i'm tied down with
work & study commitments ma.... After come home very tired to update & lazy to
type.

Yup! My life has been tied to work. *can say married to it*
Hahahahahahas....no choice ma. Exams is coming next month. I have a gut feel
that i will fail again & back to square 1. *hahahhas*

What!? Love life??
Thinking to just give up le. Seriously, cannot love a person lor.
Dun think can commit. Hahahahas.... Enjoy life n do whatever i like is
much more better for me.



All the sleepless nights;
and the tears you cry
at 10:30 PM










♥ +Girl+ ♥
Name: XiaoXin / Yao
HatchDate: November 1983
StarSign: Sagittarius
Style: Being Me

XOXO
LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES
LOVES LOVES LOVES
HATES HATES HATES HATES HATES HATES HATES HATES HATES HATES HATES HATES HATES HATES HATES HATES

♥ +Scream To ME+ ♥




Shooting Star
♥ +WISHLIST+ ♥
(None at the moment)

♥ +BeLoveds+ ♥
. Ip
. Summer
. Dreamer
. Wandi
. LiLing
. Niece
. Yvonne
. Ann
. RZ

♥ +Yesterdays+ ♥
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 November 2008 December 2008 April 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 February 2010 May 2010 September 2010 February 2011

♥ +Thankful for:+ ♥
Designed by
[-iBlogskins Design-]
the latest source for original blog designs


♥ +Relaxation+ ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com