10 Nov 2009
Back to blogging after mia for some time...
Last week started to get out of my black black mood.
Really apologetic for really so moody.
(Though you all wont get to see this post)
Recollected my thots over the past few months & realised that:
I was jealous of ppl, comparing with ppl.
Kept saying pathetic stuff to myself that: it is my fate; destined to be in this way.
NO way did i realised that what low self-esteem i have!
NO way did i realised that i was trying very hard to be other ppl...
Just recently, it dawned upon me that:
THIS IS NOT THE LIFE I WANT!Though i cannot go back to the naive & innocent kid i was, neither do i want to
live my life pursuing to be other ppl's shadow!
Cause, ultimately i will only be making myself more miserable & empty.
Now, I'm a much happier person. At peace with myself. V(^_^)V
All the sleepless nights;
and the tears you cry
at 10:33 PM