26 Aug 2009
Damn Damn Damn vexed & fed up!!!
Received examinations status in regards to my exemptions...
N i get ONLY 3! WTH, man!
Is this telling me that my degree is useless!?
Upon receipt, was like totally sianz!
Study so much & yet get 3 MISERABLE exemptions!!!!
I had thought i would be given much more... WALAO EH~
The first thought that came to my mind was, give up studying this course.
Total waste of my time. Cuz in the end i got to wat, study for 11 modules??
*great urge to scold vulgarities*
Besides this, dunno is me damn suay or wad??
Do things no motivation, no drive whatever.
Totally no direction in life.
I think I'm facing mid-life crisis. Hahahaha! *damn ironic*
Basically what i can describe on my current life is this:
"I'm already half-given up on life.."
All the sleepless nights;
and the tears you cry
at 11:14 PM