瑶的故事 VII ~ Yao's Story VII ~

HARLOW ALL~ This time i will be personally writing cuz our editor has gone on leave.
Hmm...I've read some of my frens' blogs & found that I need to jyjy them abit!
To Summer: Don't feel so discouraged by the results~ You still have time to work harder till the O levels...So during this time, get to understand better the topics which you are unfamiliar & of cuz practice more on them.
I believe you can do it~!
To Ip: Don't be stressed out by the assignments & exams. You came here to study recently, need some time to adjust. I'm sure you will be fine in no time~! ^_^
To Dark: Best fren~ i long time NEVER see you at all! Humph~ where u go hiding eh? Or flirt till forget me already ehhhhhhh!?
To Readers: Hmm...no matter wat happens, what's important is that you have put in your greatest effort to achieve the goal. Life has its ups & downs, ultimately it boils down to how one view the situation. If really cannnot, maybe it's time to move on~
大家好好加油吧!!! JYJY ALL~
All the sleepless nights;
and the tears you cry
at 12:20 AM